What a summer! West Glacier KOA would like to take this moment to say thank you to all our guests this summer who helped make this season one of our very best. We also want to thank our employees, both outside and at the desk who went that extra mile making sure our guests were well cared for. Here is a quick photo-shoot of the fun and exciting things we had this year:
|The 15th Annual Woodcarver's Rendezvous|
|Lucy the Chicken--our most unusual camper pet|
|Mark Heyka, NBC Meteorologist came to visit|
|Live Music during Dinner with Gene|
|Some of our employees traveled to Many Glacier|
Now that you've seen a glimpse of what we were doing--let's talk about what West Glacier KOA did to make guests stay this summer better than the ones before.
We took on some of the challenges we've had in the past and made some great improvements to our customer service practices. Here's what we did:
- We re-vamped and re-designed our website to contain constant, up-to-date information. Check it out here
- We improved our guests experience with KOA Deluxe Cabins by providing complimentary Montana Coffee Traders Coffee
- We improved our guests experience with our unique lodging, Tucker Cabin, by providing Montana Coffee Traders Coffee as well as a Montana made product sample and personalized welcome letter
- We brought on a concierge guest relations position, and Linda did a great job. She buzzed around the campground bringing firewood and ice and anything else guests requested
- We improved communication practices within the office staff with new and improved employee binders, full of the information guests often request, making staff relations fast and efficient
- With Facebook, Twitter, and TripAdvisor, we created a great opportunity for our guests to interact with our campground. We plan to continue development and practice with social media to further promote guest interaction
But we're not going to stop there--we are going to continue to build upon this year's successes. We're going to improve upon guests experience with lodging, the reservation process, and our guests overall experience with the national park area we call home.
Here is what's up-and-coming for West Glacier KOA:
- KOA's 50th Anniversary Convention, hosted in Orlando Florida.
Lastly, we want to give a big thank you to one of our most loyal and dedicated guests of our campground. Meet the Heggie Family. They stayed a whopping 22 nights with us this summer, and have done so for many many years prior. They have reservations for next year too, and we are looking forward to seeing them again.
Well that's about all for now, campers. Don't forget, you can find us now on Facebook, Twitter, and review us on TripAdvisor. Visit our website and click on the little icons.
See you soon.